Jim Livingstone is an executive educator and coach. He is also the founder and Chief Learning Officer of Northpoint; an organisation that specialises in the assessment and development of leaders.
Jim is incredibly passionate about leadership... He believes that leadership is what separates a place of work from a place to work, and has dedicated the past decade to helping leaders to develop positive leadership behaviours.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Executive Coaching: Helping senior business leaders to focus on what's really important and deliver exceptional business value.
- Performance Coaching: Helping high-potentials to overcome obstacles and reach their full potential.
- Transitional Coaching: Helping individuals to make the challenging and somewhat daunting transition from one role to another.
He has since launched two companies and has accumulated a wealth of knowledge across a variety of industries.
Born in Perth, Western Australia, Jim has lived and worked in various countries around the world and has called Singapore home for over 20 years.
If you ask him what his biggest leadership challenge is, he would tell you it's trying to be a good husband and set a good example for his little boy.
- International Coach Federation | Associate Certified Coach
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching | Certified Coach
- Advanced Coach Development | Collective Change Institute
- Quantic School of Business & Technology | Executive Master of Business Administration
- Institute of Adult Learning | Diploma in Adult & Continuing Education
- Certified to administer and interpret Emergenetics and Everything DiSC profiles