Jim Livingstone is an executive coach, leadership specialist and author. He is also the founder and Chief Learning Officer of Northpoint; an organisation that specialises in developing leaders.
Jim is incredibly passionate about leadership... He believes that leadership is so much more than productivity scores and numbers on a P&L.
He believes that leadership is what separates a place of work from a place to work, a group of people you work with versus a team you are part of, and a job you have to do versus a role filled with meaning and purpose.
For over a decade Jim has been helping leaders create exceptional value and make a positive difference to themselves, the people around them and their organisation.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Executive Coaching: Helping senior business leaders to focus on what's really important and deliver exceptional business value.
- Performance Coaching: Helping high-potentials to overcome obstacles and reach their full potential.
- Transitional Coaching: Helping individuals to make the challenging and somewhat daunting transition from one role to another.
- Teacm Coaching: Helping teams to navigate through the complexities of working as a team to create exceptional value.
He has since launched two companies and has accumulated a wealth of knowledge across a variety of industries.
Born in Perth, Western Australia, Jim has lived and worked in various countries around the world and has called Singapore home for over 20 years.
If you ask him what his biggest leadership challenge is, he would tell you it's trying to be a good husband and set a good example for his little boy.
- International Coach Federation | Professional Certified Coach
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching | Certified Coach
- Quantic School of Business & Technology | Executive Master of Business Administration
- Institute of Adult Learning | Diploma in Adult & Continuing Education
- Certified to administer and interpret Emergenetics and Everything DiSC profiles